My Name is Duke Chen, Chairman & Representative Executive Director, IGREENBAG INTERNATIONAL., LTD. Our company produce eco-friendly bags for organizations, companies and chain stores into Canada, USA, Europe, and Central America. Due to the increase in demand of our products in your region, we are searching for reliable Persons/Companies who we can Partner with as our payment receivable Agent in collecting funds owed to us by a delinquent Customer within your jurisdiction.
IGreenBag International Ltd.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist manages a portion of the organizations accounts receivable to ensure that IGBIL customers are paying invoices in a timely manner while preserving our customer relationships and supporting the Sales Department.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Continuously review top owing and past due accounts.
• Analyze and reconcile complex customer accounts.
• Contact customers to resolve invoice concerns and ensure prompt payment.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues.
• Collecting funds owed to us by a delinquent Customer.
• Identify accounts that need to be prioritized and escalated.
• Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers of IGBIL.
• Coordinate accounts from customer failing to make payments.
• Collect past due accounts.
• Arrange payments from clients for IGBIL.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• One of the following criteria:
• 2 years of professional experience.
• Previous collections, accounts receivable or accounting experience.
Other Required Qualifications
• Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all customers.
• People Skills.
• Customer Friendly.
• Accountable and Dependable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
• Tolerant, Problem solving skills and Aptitude for figures.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• College degree.
• Business entity.
• Sole Enterprise.
• Experience in collections as a business entity or individual.
Kindly get back to us with your C.V for more details into this Partnership deal if interested. It will cost you nothing, just a mutual agreement.
Thank you and I await your prompt response.
Representative Director & President,
IGREENBAG INTERNATIONAL., LTD.
No.659-5, Zhongzheng Rd.,
Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City.